Our service times are flexible and extend to the afternoon and evening. We provide additional support after school, work, or day program hours. Through the use of behavior analytic procedures, we will assist the learner with any challenges they face and support them and the family. These services may be included in ABA programming dependent on the learner’s needs.
The following are a few examples of areas we address:
- Household chores
- Community outings with the family
- Playing and/or interacting with peers in the community
- Interacting and/or playing with siblings
- Getting through the family’s evening routine
- Community safety skills (e.g., crossing the street, street safety signs, stranger danger)