- Secure a copy of your child’s evaluation which includes test results, a diagnosis of autism and a prescription for ABA therapy.
- If you have any questions about the evaluation process or obtaining a prescription for ABA therapy, please contact us.
- Use our contact information (email, phone, or website) and we will reach out to you within 24 hours.
- Once all necessary paperwork is received the intake team will verify insurance eligibility of coverage and authorization to schedule an initial assessment.
- Once authorization is approved, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will contact you to schedule an assessment in your home to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- The treatment plan will be written and sent to you and your insurance company for approval. Once approved, we can begin scheduling your learner’s in-home therapy sessions!
Locations served: Cook, Will, Kendall, and Grundy counties
Insurances Accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Aetna, Cigna, and Magellan